Sunday 20 May 2012

Black and gold







Dress-Select
Shoes-Primark
This is what I wore out last night. I made way too much effort for where we went but who cares! It's nice to do that sometimes.
I used a pigment and glitter dust from Collection for the gold and a matte black from a Sleek palette. The eye lashes are from the Elegant touch -Paris Hilton collab and I got them from Poundland.

As you can see, I've had my full fringe cut back in and I totally love it. Can't believe I went without it for so long! My blogging is very off at the moment, hence the lack of posts. I can't decide which direction I want Missdollygal to take but I'm hoping to make a decision soon. I have been using instagram for nail pictures recently so follow me on there and twitter- missdollygal for more frequent updates.





No comments: