Tuesday 29 May 2012

Model's own Ibiza mix


I have read so many posts on this nail polish so I'm conscious of repeating what's already been said. I got this polish a few weeks ago and have since worn it over black and white polish so I thought a comparison post might be useful.

The polish itself is a glitter mix of fine and larger hexagonal glitter in pink, gold, bronze and blue. I've used 3 coats in both pictures. Comparing the two, I prefer it over black. It had a flakey, glitter ball effect over black whereas I'm more conscious of the actual glitter particles over white.

I had quite a traumatic removal. I won't go into detail but I ended up spilling nail varnish remover over myself. I still went on to re-apply it over the white though.

I feel it's a great summer version of my Christmas glitter nails and will probably end up slapping it over many other polishes throughout June, July and August.

Let me know if there are any other colour you'd like to see it over.

The polish is available from Boots and the Model's Own site and costs £5

No comments: