Wednesday 30 May 2012

Times they are-a changin'

As you can probably tell, my heart is no longer in my current blog. I've been sporadically posting for quite some time now and I am no longer excited when I start writing a post. I took the decision to just stick to make up back in October but by doing that, I feel like my personality stopped coming through in my posts. They're very clinical and I enjoyed writing my blog far more when I posted about my life and what I wanted to post about.

So what am I doing about it? I had a long chat with fellow blogger Naomi yesterday and came to realise that I'm inspired by where I live. So from now on, I will be posting more about me and my life. I'm also going to be posting far more about my home town and have already had a tonne of ideas. My blog name is going to change, as is the layout. I'm going to bring the change in gradually (as I need to get my design ideas sorted) but I will be injecting a whole lot more personality in my posts in the meantime. I'll still be posting about beauty and nails so don't worry, nothing's changing there!

I'm really excited about this, and I hope you guys stick around.

To kick things off, I'll be posting a likes and dislikes in a bit.




2 comments:

Lydia said...

I think that's a really good idea, pleased to hear that your excited! Can't wait to read more posts from you xx

Unknown said...

Exciting, looking forward to that!x